Let's have some fun - a Bluebird Sew Off!
Make something with one or more Bluebird fabrics by Sunday, April 10th for your chance to win!
We'll have two winners, one for best quilt and the other for a non-quilt entry, each awarded a $75 gift certificate for a sweet fabric shopping spree!
You can find Bluebird in stock now at
Pink Door Fabrics and
Mad About Patchwork.
Plus today our sponsors are giving away Bluebird yardage to 3 eager participants!!
- Sewn item must include one or more Bluebird fabrics by Cotton & Steel. Other fabrics welcome.
- Complete item must be submitted by April 10, 2016, midnight eastern time.
- Submit your entry via the Link Party at the bottom of this page OR via Instagram hashtag #BluebirdSewOff
- International entries welcome
- I will select 3-5 finalists in each category.
- Voting will be open at Stitched in Color April 11 - 13, 2016.
- The top-voted finalist in each category will receive a $75 gift certificate, one to Mad About Patchwork and the other to Pink Door Fabrics good for any items in store.
- Winners announced April 14
Ok, let's kick off our contest with some free fabric! Our contest sponsors, Pink Door Fabrics and Mad About Patchwork will send 1.5 yards of Bluebird fabrics (your choice of cuts!) to THREE lucky readers who know just what they'd make. This is your chance to participate with free fabric! (Note: Because of shipping time in transit and contest deadlines you must be located in the U.S. or Canada for this giveaway.)
So tell us! What will you create for the Bluebird Sew Off?
*****Kick Off Giveaway Closed***** Commenters #9, #55 and #84 will be receiving free Bluebird yardage to play along. Have fun, ladies!