This week Brandon and I are heading to Atlanta to celebrate our 10th anniversary. I'm super-excited and, well, maybe just a little concerned about getting everything done before we go. So, I think a list is in order. A list of what I have for you this week:
* a giveaway! Yep, not sure which day, but it's a good, practical one.
* a stashing and a welcome to my newest sponsor, Down Shadow Lane.
* a Bottled Rainbow Block. I'm not sure which color I'll do next... This block (snapshot below) has me dreaming of plum.
* a quilt pattern. I finished Brick House today! Now, just a few finishing touches on the pattern...
* a photo tour of my very first visit to a real, live modern quilt shop - Whipstitch of Atlanta.
|by Anna of Something Sewn|
Ok, that sounds good! I like it - hope you do too! So, I'll just plug away at this and see you in the morning.