Ok, friends, entries have officially closed for January's Pillow Party. Thanks to all of you who participated! I'd say our party is off to a great start, with lots of blog-hopping and inspiration flowing. The pillows you're crafting are so diverse!
Today I forced myself to whittle the entries down to 9 of my most favoritist pillows. And, that was. not. easy. But someone has to do the dirty work. So....
Starting at the top left, they are:
1. a mod mosaic pillow in Good Folks by Don't Call Me Betsy.
2. a purple dresden plate pillow for Grandma by Blue Elephant Stitches
3. a trellis-inspired pillow in Central Park by The Rebel Homemaker
4. the "love machine" pillow by Maureen Cracknell Handmade
5. a pluses pillow in Innocent Crush by i like orange, too!
6. a fresh, fussy-cut pillow by i have to say...
7. a picket fence-inspired pillow by Made on Maple
8. a Sherbet Pip log cabin pillow by Belle + Bee
9. a (crocheted!) owl pillow for Valentine's by Meghan
Oh, and there were many close seconds! Now, our January judge - the very talented Anna of Noodlehead - has to choose one single pillow to win that stack of Innocent Crush donated by Sew Love Fabrics. Look out on Anna's blog for the announcement! And while you're there, be sure to check out her tutorials. She's got quite a collection of really, super good ones!
I know many of you wanted to make a pillow and didn't quite get it wrapped up in time. Never fear - there's next month to play along! Rita of Red Pepper Quilts is our February judge and she's choosing a pretty stack of fabrics as your prize. Stay tuned!
In the meantime, I'm curious to know which was YOUR favorite pillow? You can see all the entries here. Maybe your votes will turn the eye of the judge? ya never know...